JEE Main 2017 Official Notification
JEE Main Documents 2017
Joint Entrance Exam is one of the biggest India level exams. Students those wants to study engineering from the prestigious colleges they have to clear the JEE exam. CBSE board conducts JEE exam. Interested students may apply for JEE Main 2017 from the official website of JEE Main. Candidates must check the JEE Main Documents Required 2017 list from the official website. However, we will provide all the details in the following paragraphs. JEE Main Documents 2017 requirement is different for registration, exam and counseling.
JEE Main 2017 Documents
For registration of JEE Main candidates have to provide the JEE Main 2017 Documents provided below:
- A colour photograph of full face view of the candidate and the photo must not be old more than 6 months for candidate’s identification.
- Birth certificate of candidate or 10th mark sheet if the date of birth is mentioned in it.
- Class 12th or equivalent certificate.
- A scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.
- Left hand thumb impression scanned copy.
- Certificate of Category.
- If candidate is disabled than he has to provide PwD certificate from the District Medical Board or Competent Authority.
- The students from abroad, they have to provide 12th certificate or any other equivalent certificate with the above mentioned documents.
JEE Main Documents Upload 2017
The candidates have to apply online for the JEE Main, JEE Main Documents Upload 2017 on the official website while filling the application form and complete the registration process. The candidates those are appearing for the exam they must keep a few documents with the while appearing in the exam JEE Main Documents Required During Exam 2017 is Admit Card, attested copy of educational certificates (10th and 12th).
The JEE exam will be held in 2nd week of April 2017 and the result will be declared first week of May 2017. The candidates those will be able to achieve good ranks in JEE Mains and Advanced they will have to appear for the counseling. JEE Main Documents Verification Date is not declared yet.JEE Main Documents Verification 2017 will be commenced in the first week of July 2017. Candidates have to submit following documents:
- JEE seat allocation letter
- Original Admit Card Main or Advance(2017)
- Medical Report of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Category Certificates
Click Here to Know More About JEE Main Documents Required 2017.