JEE Main 2017 Official Notification
CBSE board is going to conduct JEE 2017 exam to select the candidates those want to pursue the engineering degree from IITs, NITs in India. Students those wants to appear for the JEE Main exam they have to fill JEE Main Application Form 2017 so they can appear for the JEE exam. Students kindly visit the official website of JEE Main which is jeemain.nic.in to apply for JEE Main Application Form Online 2017. Students those wants to apply for JEE Main must read the JEE Main Application Form Instructions 2017 before applying online.
JEE Main Application Form 2017
The JEE Main Online Application Form Download 2017 will be commenced in December 2017 and ends in 2nd week of January 2017. The eligible candidates may apply through the official website of JEE Main. To apply online students must provide the correct required information in the application form and have to pay JEE Main Application Form Fee 2017 the details are given below:
|Offline Exam||Online Exam|
|Exam center in India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2||Either Paper 1 or 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Other categories and Girls||500||900||250||650|
|Exam center outside India|
|Others categories and Girls||1250||1900||1250||1900|
JEE Main Application Form 2017 Download – Official Link For Registration Click Here
JEE Main Application Form 2017 Download and fill it with the easy steps given here:
- First of all, students please download the notification and read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully. If you are eligible to apply JEE Main 2017.
- Then open JEE Main Application Form Website and fill required details in the application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned image, signature, thumb impression.
- Now you have to pay the exam fee. The available mode of the payment will be Debit/Credit Card and e-Challan. Pay the fee by any of the mode.
- Last but not the least, download the registration acknowledgement slip and take a print out of it for further references.